Create a [Read/Review] folder in your email software or service. Make it easy to access (top of the list) if that is an option. Naming it with square braces will usually bring it to the top of the folder list for quick access.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset