In Outlook, the ideal way to share your calendar is via Microsoft Exchange Server. You can also share it by email, by publishing it, or through an online service like Timebridge. Sharing your Outlook calendar via Google Calendar is not currently recommended due to poor reliability.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset