In your paper planner, smart dates are handled like this:
- Someday/Maybe = (S/M) written after project or task name; write task at the bottom of the page under the appropriate major context tab
- Soft Date = Rough position on page (top=sooner); write task under the appropriate major context tab
- Hard Date = Write the task on the daily tasks section of the planner page for that date
- Deadline = (MM/DD) or (DD/MM) written after project or task name
- Do Today = Write the task on today’s planner page, daily tasks section
The same task can be written on more than one page; duplicates are OK.