In Wrike, smart dates are assigned by:
- Someday/Maybe = assign the folder.
- Soft Dates = assign any of the following folders:
- Hard Dates = due date. Consider choosing Milestone when setting the date so you only set one date:
- Click task.
- Click date field, then MILESTONE.
- Select a date from the calendar, then click .
- Deadline = (MM/DD) or (DD/MM) entered after project or task name.
- Do Today = assign the folder.
Note: When assigning smart dates, Don’t drag and drop tasks to any folder (and it’s sub-folders) in the left pane. This removes previously assigned contexts.