Check the Help or FAQ pages for your calendar to see if it has special instructions for seeing appointments on the road. If your online calendar has smartphone apps or add-ins for software like Outlook, install them. However, add-ins sometimes make desktop programs work poorly, so test yours carefully and make sure you like the results before relying on them.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset