You now have a plan (your strategic calendar) of how you would like to use your time. Refer to it frequently, and occasionally show both the normal and strategic calendars by clicking all the calendars so you can see how your appointments match your plan.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset