You now have a plan (your strategic calendar) of how you would like to use your time. If you are using a printed copy of your strategic calendar, post it in a place where you will see it frequently: next to your computer, in your mobile office, etc. If you are using an electronic strategic calendar, refer to it frequently, superimpose the normal and strategic calendars, or show them side-by-side.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset