Built-in Outlook Mobile Task Manager
To see any context list on your Windows Mobile device:
- Filter completed tasks from your lists. You probably already did this when you set up this list. (Only required once unless you change the filter.)
- Select the context from the Filter list.
- Open Tasks.
- Select Menu.
- Select Filter.
- Tap to select the context(s) from the Categories list.
- Select Sort.
- Select Priority to see Do Today items at the top and Someday/Maybe items at the bottom. OR: Select Due Date to see a “May Do” list in soft date order.
- Press or tap OK to save.
Agenda Fusion 8
To see any context list on your Windows Mobile device, select that saved filter in Agenda Fusion 8, if you created one. If not, you can still see it:
- Filter completed tasks from your lists. Make sure you are not seeing completed tasks in yur lists. If you are, change your filter options.
- Sort tasks. Tap the A-Z icon at the bottom, then choose: First Sort (Priority), Second Sort (Due Date), Third Sort (Subject).
- Group tasks. (As needed.) To group tasks by category, tap the icon with the checkmarks and select categories. All tasks will now be grouped together according to category. You can expand and collapse all of them together by pressing the nested icon to the left of the Sort by button.