To see any context list on your Blackberry:
- Filter completed tasks and sort your lists. You already did this when you set up this list. (Only required once unless you change something.)
- Select the right context from the Filter list.
- Open the Tasks application.
- Press the menu button (the button directly to the left of the trackball).
- Scroll to Filter and select it by pressing the trackball.
- Select the Category for the context you want.
- Press the menu button.
- Select Save.
Tasks now appear for this context only: your Do Today tasks appear at the top of your task list (High Priority), “May Do” tasks appear in the middle sorted by soft date, and Someday/Maybe tasks appear at the bottom (Low Priority).