Here are the steps for your weekly review:
- Select your Weekly Review list.
- Ungroup the tasks if they are grouped, so you see one complete list, or look at all the Categories, one at a time.
- Scan the list quickly, looking for neglected or out-of-place tasks:
- If a task is getting “hot” and needs more attention, give it a hard date with an appropriate soft date. This is the main purpose of your weekly review.
- If a task is already done, re-process or mark it as completed.
- If a task is no longer important, set Someday/Maybe flag, or delete it.
- If you have special large projects (no orphan protection):
- Make sure all active projects have live next steps.
- Glance over your calendar for the upcoming week. Just get a quick idea of what is coming up.