Here are the steps for your weekly review:
- Select your Weekly Review list.
- Sort the Search: Weekly Review list:
- Click the icon next to SORT, then Start Date .
- Click the next icon, then Importance .
Sort the Search: Weekly Review
- Scan the list quickly, looking for neglected or out-of-place tasks:
- If a task is getting “hot” and needs more attention, give it a hard date (Due Date) with an appropriate soft date (Start Date). This is the main purpose of your weekly review.
- If a task is already done, re-process or mark it as completed.
- If a task is no longer important, set Someday/Maybe flag or delete it.
- If you have special large projects (no orphan protection):
- Make sure all active large projects have live next steps.
- Glance over your calendar for the upcoming week. Just get a quick idea of what is coming up.