In ToDoList, to perform a weekly review:
- Bring up your weekly review list.
- Look only at tasks with NO Due Date, at the bottom of the list.
- Skim these tasks to see if any of them are heating up and need a hard date.
- Assign Due Dates (hard dates) if bad things might happen.
Special Instructions for Large Projects
If your TRO system lacks orphan protection for any of your projects, add these steps to your weekly review. (This is rare.)
- Look at each project in your projects list.
- Make sure each project has a live, scheduled next action.
- If not, add one now.