If your mobile Weekly Review list is a saved search named “Weekly Review”:
If the “Context” views are your mobile Weekly Review list:
- Select your major contexts lists one at a time (all “Context” tabs).
- Sort them by Start Date (Forwards) if possible.
- Make sure all processed tasks have soft dates.
- Scan each list quickly, looking for neglected or out-of-place tasks:
- Ignore starred and -1 Negative Priority tasks.
- If a task is getting “hot” and needs more attention, give it a hard date (Due Date) with an appropriate soft date (Start Date). This is the main purpose of your weekly review.
- If a task is already done, re-process or mark it as completed.
- If a task is no longer important, set Someday/Maybe flag or delete it.
- If you have special large projects (no orphan protection):
- Make sure all active large projects have live next steps.
- Glance over your calendar for the upcoming week. Just get a quick idea of what is coming up.