To give you better control, TRO may use task dates and priorities for different purposes than intended by the task list publisher. For example, a TRO-capable task list needs data fields that mean Do This Today, Hard Date, Soft Date, and Someday/Maybe.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset