They Are NOT Overdue
In TRO, the Entourage Due Date serves a special purpose. It’s the soft date. If the date passes, the task is NOT overdue, you do NOT adjust the date, and you will NOT lose control of the task. Trust us on this! Powerful, short, daily reviews and weekly reviews will keep you on track.
When you set a hard date (Reminder), you may see a warning about the Reminder Date being after the Due Date. Ignore the reminder, this is OK. There is no way to turn off that unneeded warning.
In Trog Bar with no mobile device, TRO features are handled as follows:
- High Priority means Do This Today.
- Reminder Date is the hard date.
- The Reminder Alarm should always be turned on when setting or changing a hard date. This lets Entourage notify you to move tasks to your Do Today list.
- Due Date is the soft date.
- Low Priority means Someday/Maybe.
- Deadline dates are entered in the subject line (in parentheses) after the project name or next step.
- Categories are used for all types of contexts.
- Projects and next steps are entered in the task Subject:
Project Name – Next step.
- Future next steps are entered in the Notes.
- Highest Priority is used to flag the most crucial tasks for today.