In Remember the Milk, TRO features are handled as follows:
- Due Date is the hard date.
- A Due Date of today means Do This Today.
- Priority is the soft date (1=this week, 2=next week, 3=this month).
- The “sm” tag means Someday/Maybe.
- Deadline dates are entered in the subject line (in parentheses) after the project name or next step.
- Tags are used for all types of contexts.
- Projects and next steps are entered in the task Subject:
Project Name – Next step.
- Future next steps are entered in Notes.
- Reminders or alarms are optional.