In Toodledo, use the following fields and methods to handle TRO features:
- Start Date is the soft date.
- Due Date is the hard date.
- Star means Do This Today.
- -1 Negative Priority means Someday/Maybe.
- Deadline dates are entered in the subject line (in parentheses) after the project name or next step.
Contextfield is used for major contexts (life areas).
- Tags are used for meeting contexts, 1-1 contexts, and action contexts.
- Projects and next steps are entered in the task Subject:
Project Name – Next step.
- Future next steps are entered in Notes.
- Priority is used to order today’s tasks.
- Email reminders are optional and not recommended.