In Wrike, use the following fields and methods to handle TRO features:
- Due Date is the hard date.
- Folders are used for major contexts (life areas), meeting contexts, 1-1 contexts, and action contexts.
- Task in means Do This Today.
- Task in means Someday/Maybe.
- Deadline dates are entered in the subject line (in parentheses) after the project name or next step.
- Projects and next steps are entered in the task subject:
Project Name – Next step.
- Future next steps are entered in the task description:
- Click the Task.
- Click .
- Enter future next steps in the field provided.
Add Future Next Steps in Wrike
click task, then the Click to add the description button
enter future next steps