In Todoist, use the following fields and methods to handle TRO features:
- Filter in Filters (left pane) is the soft date.
- Due Date is the hard date.
- Task in DO Today (left pane) means Do This Today.
- Task in
Someday/Maybe(left pane, under Labels) means Someday/Maybe.
- Deadline dates are entered in the subject line (in parentheses) after the project name or next step.
- Labels are used for major contexts (life areas), meeting contexts, 1-1 contexts, and action contexts.
- Projects and next steps are entered in the task subject:
Project Name – Next step.
- Future next steps are entered in Notes:
- Hover mouse on task, then click .
- Enter notes in the Write a comment field (pop-up, bottom).
- Click when done.