You need to keep track of appointments even when you are not at work, including weekends. This does not mean that you will be working seven days per week. You are trying to organize and budget your whole life, so, your calendar should treat every day with the full attention it deserves. Make sure each day gets a full day view.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset