Outlook’s 7-day view is an unacceptable agenda-style format, so you’ll use the Work Week view instead. just click the Work Week icon (calendar with the number 5) at the top of the calendar.
However, this only shows 5 days a week until you change it:
- Open Outlook in the calendar view (Ctrl+2).
- Open the Tools menu and select Options…
- Click the Calendar Options option.
- Under the heading Calendar Work Week, check the boxes for all seven days. This changes Outlook to always show you a full week.
- Click OK to exit the screen, and click “OK” to save your options.
- Click Work Week at the top of the calendar (calendar icon with the number 5). You should see all seven days.