Outlook’s 7-day view is an unacceptable agenda-style format, so you’ll use the Work Week view instead. just click the Week tab at the top of the calendar, then click Show work week to the right.
However, this only shows 5 days a week until you change it:
- Open Outlook in the calendar view. (Ctrl+2)
- Open the Tools menu and select Options…
- Click the Calendar Options option.
- Under the heading Calendar Work Week, check the boxes for all seven days. This changes Outlook to always show you a full week.
- Click OK to exit the screen, and click OK to save your options.
- Click the Week tab at the top of the calendar, then click Show work week to the right. Your calendar should show all seven days.