GQueues’ master context list shows an organized list of all user defined contexts (used or unused) at the left of the screen.
There are two ways to add contexts to this list.
- Add a context before assigning it to a task:
- Click (upper right of screen).
- Select Settings, then click Tags.
- Input major context name in , then click .
- Add a context by assigning a new context directly to a task:
- Hover mouse on the task, click , then , or When a context was already assigned but still need to add more, simply hover mouse on the task, then click .
- Type context name in the field, then press Enter.