Your planner’s daily note pages are your collection point and home for unprocessed tasks. As you take notes, place checkboxes next to pending actions that you collect. Do not put them in a special section, just include them along with any other notes you take for the day. You will put these tasks in their homes when you process your notes.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset