Holy smokes, ain’t this the truth! All my life so far only getting the payoff for completion, so always inclined to hang on until it’s complete, force things to get complete prematurely, and be late to the next things cuz I need to get something complete! This really opens up the opportunity for me to be a general manager now—something I’ve wanted the capacity to do for a long time! Thank you for putting this together, Priacta!!
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset