I reported directly to Kevin Crenshaw for the past year +, as our firm’s [transformation] COO. Kevin helped me become a better Manager, Executive Team member, and employee with personal coaching and also by teaching our team basic principles for effective leadership, team-building and proper delegation methods. His many skills include creating and facilitating of teams at all levels, empowering individuals to own their jobs and become more efficient in their daily work. He’s also amazing as a personal executive coach. I’ve learned fundamentals that will help me for the rest of my working days. Thanks, Kevin!
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset