Kevin is an expert at organization, and an amazing coach and mentor. He created a customized program for me, built around my resources, lifestyle, and work environment. He helped me create a more integral approach to getting things done, an approach that I have been able to use not only in my professional life, but that I have applied to the management of my household and my family’s various tasks and activities. My work with Kevin has significantly reduced my stress level, and continues to improve my efficiency. I highly recommend Kevin.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset