Recommending is very easy! Getting them to complete it is the challenge! I try to relate my own experience to them, but it doesn’t seem to matter for very long. Everyone wants a magic pill that makes it all go away in an hour & they don’t want to spend real time and effort working to improve their situation. The hardest part is getting people to BELIEVE it can be different thanks to this system. All I can hope to do is to continue getting better and better at it to show them over time that it (months, years later) still really does work!
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset