It completely changed my life (sounds like an exaggeration, but it’s not!). I’ve always been a very organized person, and was usually on top of my to-do list. I’ve tried loads of other software programs and systems to help me stay on track, but they’ve all paled in comparison to the TRO system. Not only is it based on the GTD system, which I was already familiar with, but it’s super simple. The training is probably the best part, explaining in detailed, bite-sized chunks, how to fully implement the system and make it work for you. Now, nothing falls between the cracks and I’m much more conscious of how I spend my time, and what’s worth doing vs. not.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset